Medik8 Superfacial Enzyme Treatment
Natural enzyme peel for brightening the skin, treating skin imperfections, small blemishes and a dull complexion.
Often called the ‘lunch-time peel’, Superfacial is the best option for those wishing to brighten their skin tone.
It smells wonderful and has a lovely, tingling effect, so you know its working.
A specially chosen blend of eight active ingredients selected for their potency and simultaneous gentle mechanisms of action.
Unlike traditional chemical peels that induce skin peeling in order to reveal new and unblemished skin underneath, the Superfacial™ Peel contains papain, a naturally derived enzyme that ‘digests’ the superficial dead skin cells that can lead to the appearance of a dull complexion.
The enzymatic action ensures that the skin is left radiant, with no peeling and minimal erythema, guaranteeing minimum downtime.
Superfacial in a nutshell
- Superfacial accelerates the natural exfoliating processes of the skin
- Superfacial stimulates new collagen synthesis and cell proliferation
- Superfacial removes dead cells and promotes cell renewal
- Superfacial improves the skin’s tone and elasticity
- Superfacial helps alleviate skin dryness
- Superfacial improves the texture of extremely dry scaly skin
- Superfacial reduces the appearance of diluted pores, hyperpigmented skin areas and fine lines
- Superfacial deep cleanses the pores and prevents the formation of whiteheads and blackheads
Who is the Superfacial recommended for?
- Clients with normal or sensitive skin
- Clients looking for a lunchtime treat
- Clients who want a natural alternative to chemical peel
- Clients who do not want any visible peeling or downtime
What parts of the body is Superfacial recommended for?
- Can be used on the face, neck, décolleté and any other parts of the body requiring treatment
Why is Superfacial so special?
- Very gentle form of exfoliation suitable even for hypersensitive skin types
- Virtually no downtime, no visible skin peeling
- Can be repeated without limit every week
- Non-acidic form of exfoliation, which helps maintain the skin’s pH balanced
- Alternative to more aggressive exfoliation treatments for clients with hypersensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI)
Recommended Treatment Protocol
- Results seen from the very first treatment
- For best results we recommend a course of 6 treatments
Medik8 Chemical Peels Face & Body
Medik8 Chemical & Enzyme Peels provide an easy-to-choose range that caters to every client’s need.
From natural to superficial to medium depth, Medik8 has a peel for everyone.
Choose the Medik8 Peel right for you
Interested in stocking Medik8?
There’s a reason Medik8 is one of the world’s fastest growing cosmeceutical brands. Apart from innovative breakthrough products, we owe our success to a solid network of dedicated professionals. Become a valued Medik8® professional skincare partner. Simply contact us here and a customer service operative will contact you.